Saturday, November 15, 2008

And it feels so good...

We've all had falling outs with people who we considered to be our best friends. Usually it's over the dumbest, most unimportant thing in the world.
If you have someone who you really care about, that you've been through a lot with that you don't talk to anymore for whatever reason, you should really think long and hard about what happened, and if you can you should try to make amends.
It's hard to say you're sorry for doing something stupid, and I think it's even harder to accept an apology from someone who's hurt you.
But if you can do it and get past whatever caused the rift between you, I could guarantee with almost one hundred percent certainty that you'll be glad you did.
I have a friend who's friendship and trust I lost for a long time.
But through some small miracle we've been able to get past it, and I'm so thankful for that.
You know who you are.
We lost a lot of time, but you'll never know how much it means to me that we are finally past it.
That's it.