Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little flavor for the non-believers

Wow. The last time I posted was March 22nd. That's just sad. Completely pathetic. I can't believe I still tell people I post on this thing.
I'm making a comeback. I guess it's not too hard to make a comeback when you were never that popular to begin with.
The kid has been doing a lot of shit, hustles here and there to make some dough, yard work, and tons of internet surfing. Why in the fuck couldn't I pop this thing off with a little update every now and then I wonder? Laziness I guess.
Anyway, I'm going to get better. I felt like I heard the creak of a door and had to brush cobwebs away when I put my password in. From now on there'll be something at least once a week, probably more. Shit you will probably get sick of me before too long. I guess we'll see.

No comments: