Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Consumer

Okay, so I'm biting off Chucky's style. There I said it, no noone else can say it. You can't get mad at someone for snitching on themselves. I had started this blog back in November, but I didn't like how it was going, so I haven't done anything with it in a month or two. I've really been too busy. But I'm going to give it another try because now I've got a new inspiration.
I wanted to have a focus, but I had a hard time finding what that focus was. Music? Hardcore? Movies? Life? It's all been done. With that line of thinking I don't guess my new focus is much more original.
My new focus is...stuff.
Anyone who knows me knows I have a ridiculous amount of stuff. It's just stupid. I collect way too many things, and as I've gotten older I've gotten worse. Sometimes I worry that my collections are going to overrun my room, my house, my life. I took a quiz out of a book at work the other day. The book was about hoarding, about breaking hoarding addiction. Of ten questions I answered yes to seven of them. That's bad, really bad. But I can't help it. I love my stuff. I love the things I own, but I do worry that they may own me.
So, welcome to Product Placement. I'm just going to talk about the stuff I have, things I love, anything that money can be spent on basically.
I hope you enjoy.

No comments: