Thursday, December 18, 2008

Seek Truth

I haven't been on here in a while. I don't know why, lately I have been spending a lot of time in front of the computer, really just doing nothing.
My personal life is really upside down right now. I'll spare you the gory details, but my head is in 8 million different places every day.
I'm lucky though, I have the best friends that a person could ever ask for. You never realize that you are surrounded by good people until you are in a crisis. We always take our friends for granted, but the people who have reached out to me lately and helped me out, well they'll never know how much it's meant or what it's done for me. I know a lot of people say shit like this, but my friends save my life every time.
Life is so fucking crazy. You see everything going one way, and then over the course of weeks or months it's like, nope. This is what's happening, and it's not what you thought was going to happen. Good luck, make the best of it.
And that's all you can do. You just take what you're given, and move forward. God this could get really cliche really fast.
I don't know. It's when you search for answers that you never find them. You have to take the days as they come, and you'll find what you're looking for. I've just made the most of my time, and I will continue to do so.
Life is life. What happens happens, you do what you love and fuck the rest.

1 comment:

kat said...

i hope things get better for you.